This winter we can expect some snowy weather, and chances are the snow is going to pack down, and layer after layer, you will be left stuck somewhere in the lower mainland. To be prepared, we at Rack Attack recommend you get yourself set up and ready for the winter with some Thule Tire Chains.
Thule makes 4 types of chains for Cars and 3 kinds for SUV’s and Trucks. The K-Summit, CG-9, CS-10, and CB-12 for most car wheel sizes, and the XG-12, XG-12 Pro, and XB-16 for most SUV Tire sizes. Prices vary from $95-539 depending on your vehicle and your tire size.
Most passenger cars will need something like the Thule CS-10.
The Thule CS-10 is the smartest, most innovative, and quickest to fit and remove. This Thule CS-10 Snow Chain has a chain size of plus it takes just 20 seconds to put on, and 1 second to remove. This item includes two tire chains.
- All Thule Tire Chains are Final Sale, and not subject to our return policy
- Chain size 060
- Includes two tire chains, enough for the front or rear of your vehicle
- Premium quality through hardened Manganese Nickel Alloy Steel for higher reliability
- Dual sided D-shaped links which provide greater traction and extended life
- Innovative non-sliding hard sided packaging comes complete with gloves, kneeling mat, mounting instructions and spare parts
- Patented external quick release system, allows for one hand removal
- Patented self centering and self tensioning system with micro regulation solution
- 10mm chain link diameter
- The best anti-scratch solution for light alloy rims
- Innovative design and unique color-coded assembling point
Open up the new case and take out the chains
1.Put the Chains around the back of the tire with the blue cord farthest from you and the chains toward you:
2. Take the two ends and slide the male and female ends of the attachment just behind the tire together.
3.Hook the Red hook and chain on the front top part of the tire
4.Guide the tension cord through the harness.
5. Pull the top tension cord down and hook it to the guided tension cord.
The Chains will now self adjust and you are rolling!
Enjoy the Snow.